Every minute spent organising is an hour earned
Update – 1st January 2021
We are delighted to inform all our clients that we will resume cleaning services from Thursday 14th May.
The resumption of services follows the publication by the Government on 19th December 2020 that a “tradesperson carrying out other work in a home such as cleaning is allowed to work, providing that they have no symptoms”. Please find a link to the official Government publication below:
The health and safety of you, your family and our team of cleaners are at the core of how we work, which is why we have created new guidelines and procedures reflecting Government requirements and industry best practice in response to COVID-19. Please see the section below on how we are protecting our customers and colleagues.
Our customers' well-being has always been our utmost priority. Summarised below and under the following section (We protect our colleagues), we outline the measures implemented:
• We feel responsible: We are checking the wellbeing of our Cleaning and Office staff daily, and we are providing PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) such as disposable gloves, disposable masks, disposable aprons, disposable shoe covers and most importantly cloths are NEVER used in more than one property. Once a clean is completed all these items are put into a bag, sealed and taken away to either be disposed or thoroughly laundered. This is not a new policy it has always been our policy.
• Daily body temperature checks: Every morning before work commences, all staff will have their temperature checked and logged. Should they have a raised temperature or any other symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness, they will be sent home to rest and recuperate.
• We set restrictions: All our Cleaners and Office staff who will remain active have not travelled outside of the UK within the past two months.
• We have suspended cash and cheque payments: We don't want to exchange cash and cheques as it increases the risk of contamination. Only on-line payments / transfers are permissible.
• Customer interaction: We’ve instructed all staff to keep customer interaction to a minimum, including adhering to the minimum distance requirements, maintaining the continuity of cleaning teams for customers and requesting customers to situate themselves in a different room to the cleaning team.
• Ventilation: We understand the importance of maintaining ventilation and therefore where appropriate we will keep windows open during our service.
We protect our colleagues
In addition to the measures outlined above, our colleagues will follow all guidelines and procedures issued by the Government, which includes:
• Carry and frequently use sanitising hand gel / rub;
• Regularly sanitise frequently-used items, including within the company vehicles;
• Wear protective equipment as outlined in the section above;
• Wash and disinfect working shoes and clothes on a daily basis;
• Use new disposal overshoes inside each property;
• Seal and securely dispose of all used cleaning materials;
• Disinfects all tools and equipment that have been used;
We are also asking every customer to confirm that there haven’t been any positive cases of COVID-19 at the property, the property is not under official quarantine or anyone residing in the property has symptoms of COVID-19.